Child’Space® Introductory Workshop for Parents and Professionals
Expressions Learning Academy
I am teaming up with Barbara Leverone from Sarasota, Florida to present a workshop about working with babies 0 to 4 months old and their parents. Barbara is a Child’Space® trainer and I am happy to join with her to teach parents and professionals how the Child’Space Method can improve infant comfort and development.
This training was developed by Chava Shelhav, a Feldenkrais trainer and one of Dr. Feldenkrais’ first students.
FOR THE PARTICIPANTS:
- Learn to observe children’s developmental tasks.
Learn to assist babies using dolls.
- Experience developmental movement lessons.
- Learn functional aspects of infant movement.
- Practice with partners, touch that brings awareness and neurological change.
- Lie on the floor and experience movement that promotes well being.
- See live baby demos or videos of our work.
- We welcome questions.
2 FOR 1 SPECIAL FOR PARENTS – $150 each before March 1st
Friday evening – Sunday, April 1st – 3rd, 2016
Expressions Learning Academy,
5408 SW 13th Street, Gainesville, FL 32608.
14 CEU’s for LMT’s pending approval. Friday evening is FREE.
1/2 price $150 if register before March 1, 2016, $300 after March 1st
FOR THE BABIES: