Miracles begin by:
– Notice how you are right now and what’s around you. When you notice how you are now, change is possible.
The Learning Switch
– The lessons are structured to give a context for learning. Find a theme that is relevant right now.
– We look only for easy movement. By searching for connections and correlations, easy movement is possible without effort.
– Can a movement intention be accomplished in 3 different ways? Does one way feel easier or more efficient?
– By slowing the process, more information is available.
– Celebrate the small changes as they occur, notice what works and build on success.
– Be open to the miraculous. Hold goals lightly and stay with each small change. Keep the conversation open.
Imagination and Dreams
– Allow the process of change to continue as you sleep. Imagine the life you love and let that life pull to towards it.
– As you reclaim your potential for movement and change, you orchestrate your life from your whole being with purpose.
The above explanations are paraphrases by Josie Davenport based on training with Anat Baniel and her book Kids Beyond Limits