Special Needs Kids and Their Families
Here are some blogs that may help parents of children with special needs.
If you are the parent of a child with learning delays or other special needs including autism, cerebral palsy (CP), Down’s syndrome, agenesis of the corpus collosum (ACC), or any other conditions that impede movement or development, I hope that these resources can be helpful.
About My Work with Children
The Anat Baniel Method for Children(sm) is a gentle and powerful method that helps children learn by using cutting edge techniques to stimulate neurological connections through the whole self. Movement is not done for them or to them except to set the context for learning. Rather: I help children do small volitional movements and build on those while teaching easy use of their skeleton in gravity.
For more information visit my About page here.
Recent Posts from Blogs I Find Useful
- Hi, baby!
- Are you ever truly ready to have a baby?
- The Special Needs Blogger Weekend Link-up: You know what to do
- Putting an End to Power Struggles with Our Kids
- Feel the music, and enter to win an iPad Mini 4
- Embrace it
- World Cerebral Palsy Day 2015: Why I like to see people with CP
- Doing a family fire escape plan for kids with special needs
- Another theme park makes it harder for kids with disabilities
- The Special Needs Blogger Weekend Link-up: Write this way